Simple Cardboard Car Template
Cardboard Craft Template 994: simple suv car (NO Adhesives)
**NOTE! This is GLUELESS type cardboard craft template. You DON’T need glue to assemble it. It uses unique interlocking system to hold all parts and make it sturdy!
With this printable template, you can make a sturdy, neat and sustainable cardboard simple suv car craft just like in the photo.
This GLUELESS template is designed for corrugated cardboard with 1mm to 2mm thickness (E-flute cardboard). The best cardboard to use is E-flute 1.5mm.
Files included in zip file
- PDF Instructions (English and Indonesia)
– Step-by-step illustrated instruction with QR-code and link to video tutorial
– Secret tips and tricks for neat and sturdy cardboard craft
– Scaling/resizing tutorial (yes, you can rescale it to whatever size you want)
- PDF template file for print (The_Template_994.pdf)
– Consists of 2 pieces in 2 pages (A4 size paper).
- Head cushion template if applicable (mainly for headpiece templates)
What makes this cardboard template special?
- This template uses NO GLUE to assemble, but looks neat and sturdy.
- Designed for corrugated cardboard. Unlike paper, corrugated cardboard has thickness. And our template is designed to deal with that!
- Can be used on new cardboard or USED cardboard. It is a sustainable craft in mind!.
Just search for cardboard with thickness ranging from 0.5mm to 4mm. You can use thicker than 4mm but that will need more energy to fold. For best result: just buy new 1.5mm thick E-Flute cardboard.
- A4 Native paper with no splitted piece.
Each pieces inside of this template are less than A4 wide. This gives you three advantages: 1. You don’t need to unify the the splitted templates before applying them to cardboard because no part is splitted. 2. It doesn’t require wide cardboard, so you can use any cardboard scraps at home, and 3. Easier to print because A4 paper and printer are widely available worldwide.
- Fast and easy. KRAF Studio’s crafting technique is relatively fast and easy compared to another cardboard crafting techniques.
- It use easy-to-find tools
- All is tested. You can check on our Youtube for the real non-cut video walkthrough.
- Each template has comprehensive step-by-step tutorial with videos and also secret tips and tricks for neat cardboard crafts.
Tools and Materials
- Corrugated cardboard with a thickness around 1.5mm (E-Flute Cardboard)
- Cutting mat
- flat screwdriver
- Print the PDF template (The_Template_994.pdf) on A4 paper. Tips: Print it on A4 sticker/label paper to save time and effort.
- Stick the template into the corrugated cardboard
- Cut the cardboard along straight red line (cut line)
- Use a flat screwdriver and a ruler to score along the fold lines (the dashed line)
- Fold the cardboard along scored lines
- Find matching numbers and glue them
*Printed template side will be hidden inside the model after completion.
The walkthrough video of making the cardboard simple suv car on the photo above is available on the following link
simple suv car video tutorial walkthrough
Our designs are protected by copyright and are intended for personal use only. Would you like to make a commercial use? Contact us!
Follow us on Instagram (@krafstudio) so you don’t miss any upcoming releases!
Related Cardboard Craft Templates
You might be interested in checking out this other cardboard craft Vehicles templates.